HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

THE BOHEMIAN DREAM SUMMER 2015

TheBohemianDream Summer Collection 2015

Summer is finally here! Not that the Netherlands is ready for Summer weather (never know what to expect over here!), but the days are getting warmer and I was so happy I could finally start with garden photoshoots together with my beautiful model Jewel. We shot the Summer layout this weekend and it looks awesome! I used a watercolor manadala painting in the layout I painted about 2 years ago. Never thought about using it for my graphics. Me likee a lot!! Whatcha think?

Anyway, sharing some newbies for the Summer collection! Wanted to wish everyone a lovely Summer! Any special plans? :)

Love,
Lucia




7 comments:

  1. love all of these tops! boho style is absolutely the best :)

    i'd love for you to check out my latest post :)
    Georgia Nicolaou Blog | Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your designs are so beautiful! I love the bright, vibrant colours! Perfect <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool items! I just love a jacket :)

    Please click HERE and you're welcome on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your model is stunning as are your creations! Im loving the stripes and the colour combinations :)
    Im glad you have summer over there because here it feels like autumn and Im getting a bit depressed...
    :(

    xo

    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah!!! Love these styles. So much talent you have!! Summer is started here too and it is sooooo hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful summer collection!!! <3 <3
    Love every single piece!!!

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores