HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, March 6, 2015

Thread Sence Lookbook Spring 2015

 photo 01-for-love-and-lemons_zpsglsyvrxt.jpg

If your pockets aren't deep enough for Free People, I totally recommend you checking out Thread Sence. Probably you've heard of them before, but for all who didn't; Thread Sence is an affordable Free People-ish brand with gorgeous free spirited, indie-inspired Boho designs. They will definately fulfill your dreams and leave you with money to eat for the rest of the month (Free People your prices are getting ridiculous, 4-real!!). Sharing my favorites of their new Spring Lookbook today. You can shop the Lookbook right here!

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend! Any spectacular plans to share? :)

Love,
Lucia

 photo 05-boho-clothing_zps2u7hnrcs.jpg
 photo 06-novella-royale_zps1yemspbd.jpg
 photo 07-novella-royale_zpsytsbtoki.jpg
 photo 10-romper_zpshzepve9d.jpg
 photo 12--boho-clothing_zpspcgxbj5h.jpg
 photo 16-boho-clothing_zpslwjirigi.jpg
 photo 17-boho-clothing_zpsnvhnsgrl.jpg

Image Source: Thread Sence

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and extremely fetching in all seven outfits and your hair looks gorgeous. I agree, Free People's fashions have gotten expensive - and most aren't permanent press either. Where do I even begin in saying how much I like the outfit pieces you showcased in this post? I love the floral print on the crop top in the first outfit and the fringe on the shorts. The yellow/gold dress in the second outfit is beautiful - it looks perfect for Spring and summer. Those flares with the colourful print in the third outfit really rock and fit you perfectly. The layered ruffle on the to and the statement necklace are pretty. I really love the puffy sleeves and ruffle detail of the off the shoulder coordinated fourth outfit. The gold fringed crochet top in the fifth outfit is lovely and I love the sheer floaty fabric of the dress in the sixth. You look amazing in that seventh outfit. I love the turquoise. Your poses are beautiful I love the photos.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about free people, the prices are getting out of control AND a lo of time, based on the reviews the quality isn't even there to justify them charging so much. I love threadsense! I've opted about them a long time ago and have worn some of their clothes on the blog but it's been awhile since I checked them out, I'm going to do that tonight :) thanks for reminding me of them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores