HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Bohemian Dream Spring 2015

 photo thebohemiandream SPRING collection 2015 header Facebook_zpshxhw4xjy.jpg

After a crazy 3 weeks I'm back blogging yet again :P! I keep on getting these crazy last minute deadlines. You know those kind of "no time to eat nor sleep" deadlines, really unhealthy. Well, I survived again and I'm done with any deadlines for a couple of weeks. The past few weeks I had to design a Spring layout, design a few garments for a magazine and make a stock of about 100 pieces because my model had to go into surgery and will not be able to work for 2 months. Sitting back, relaxing and catching up with y'all. Sharing my new layout and some new The Bohemian Dream pieces today.

Feedback is highly appreciated babes.

Love,
Lucia

 photo thebohemiandream poncho 6-2015-4_zpsiulejv1k.jpg

 photo thebohemiandream top 43-2015-2_zpson4k6ze5.jpg

 photo thebohemiandream jacket 2-2015-5_zpsozxwjiwz.jpg

 photo thebohemiandream top 38-2015-2_zpskvgtacco.jpg

 photo thebohemiandream top 44-2015-5_zpsgahr01tb.jpg

 photo thebohemiandream top 39-2015-5_zps6uokrtwg.jpg

 photo thebohemiandream top 36-2015-2_zps0htqqq8n.jpg

 photo thebohemiandream top 37-2015-5_zps9olnyhee.jpg

 photo thebohemiandream Spring Etsy 2015_zpsqt7p2e4i.jpg

Source: The Bohemian Dream

2 comments:

  1. So colourful & fun, lovelovelove that first piece - the poncho. Perfection! It sounds like you have quite a lot going on right now, best of luck & I hope your model's surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores