HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New In | The Bohemian Dream February 2015

thebohemiandream

It has been a crazy day in my studio! It's very nice to have a creative brain, but oh my.. it's also very exhausting. Too many ideas are running through my mind day and night like a hurricane. It gives me a headache something... yeah really. Anyway, still happy tough :) with everything I created this month! Sharing some The Bohemian Dream favorite newbies of February. In love with my model Jewel as always. Isn't she breathtaking?

Feedback is highly appreciated hunnies! Which is your fav and why?

Love,
Lucia

thebohemiandream
thebohemiandream
thebohemiandream
thebohemiandream
thebohemiandream

Source: The Bohemian Dream

4 comments:

  1. So many fun piece! I love the back of that last one! :)
    (I ate the whole donut, but not in one sitting. Although I could have, ha ha)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo cool! I love that kind of boho chic puieces :) thanks for passing by xoxo Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw! Wat een prachtige items alweer! De open rug van die laatste is zo mooi <3 Geweldig dat creatieve brein van je!
    En bedankt voor je lieve reactie op m'n blog! Ik neem overuren er inderdaad met plezier bij :D Ti's het zeker waard!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores