HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Early Spring Inspiration

 photo etro 1_zpsdfa8aj9i.jpg  photo etro 3_zpssbf3kbad.jpg

We are still in the middle of Winter, but I'm feeling Spring paradise in my studio for the past couple of days! Winter has been very calm here in the Netherlands, but I had enough already. My skin needs some sun...like now! I'm getting inspired and can't wait for the first Spring sunshine. What about you? Sharing some early Spring Inspiration today from the Etro Spring Summer Collection 2015, I just can't help myself. Etro is one of my favorite brands at the moment, the Hippie Boho vibe and prints are divine! What do you think?

Hope all of you are well, will be catching up in a bit!

Love,
Lucia

 photo etro 4_zpsnfcf5pcp.jpg  photo etro 5_zpsvcfipjc8.jpg
 photo etro 8_zpsmpfifjn0.jpg  photo etro 9_zpssuohlyoi.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores