HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ And The Winner Is... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

The Bohemian Dream

First post of the year 2015! Wishing everyone a great year, full of love & happiness, good health and many amazing experiences!

A Winner has been selected for our December Giveaway 2014!! The Winner received an email today! And everyone else received a gift which can be used at The Bohemian Dream Store, to show my appreciation for your support on participating in this giveaway.

Important note: if you haven't received an email, please check your junk folders! The email is send via thebohemiandream[at!]luciafloresdesign[dot!]com.

Thanks again My Lovelies! Congrats to the Winner, please contact me for more details. Looking forward to what 2015 has to bring for us all!

Lots of Love,
Lucia

The Bohemian Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores