HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Time For Knits

Temperatures dropped tremendously here in the Netherlands. It's definately time take out my good old knits from the attick and, of course, score some newbies here and there. It might be freezing by the end of the month, or not, which also happens in the Netherlands.. after summer heat. At least I'll have a stack of knits for when the ice hits. Sharing some gorgeous knitties I've found, which I obviously all want to have, but only will get a few :(. Are you ready for the cold weather?

Love,
Lucia


From very expensive... to affordable...

Anthropologie

Free People

Thread Sence

Missguided

Image Source: Pinterest, Free People, Anthropologie, Thread Sence, Missguided

2 comments:

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores