HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, October 3, 2014

Off Shoulder Plaid

Ok, it has officially been a year since I posted my last outfit. I even forgot how to pose or something... I look strange. What the hell I'm doing? Well hey, we had to start somewhere. Some of my loyal followers might not even remember how I look hihi. Oh, and sorry for my messy hair, looks a little trashy, but well, think it goes with the look ;).
Anyway, representing one of my favorite off shoulder designs today (it's not for sale booboo's, I'm keeping this one!). Bought this Dept blouse for a euro or something and transformed it into an off shoulder top. Absolutely love it! My style is often evolving, but it's always floating somewhere between Bohemian, Grunge and a touch of sportswear... can't live without my sneakers!

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend! Enjoy and let the good times role ;P!

Love,
Lucia


Blouse: Upcycled DEPT blouse, by The Bohemian Dream - Jeans: Diesel - Shoes: British Knights

16 comments:

  1. Awesome top sweety..gorgeous look..Lovely post..Keep In touch sweetie..hugs
    rampdiary / My art Blog / Beauty and fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great with that shirt and your hair doesn't look trashy at all!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Fran... well, it does, just a little ;)!

      Delete
    2. naaaah no way! I wish I had my hair like yours.

      Delete
    3. Long hair is very hard to control as you can see :P, it's all over the place, all the time!

      Delete
  3. Fab look Dear!!!

    Kiss

    Eli

    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool love that shirt-dress!

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shirt is so original, love it ! You look outstanding :)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that off-shoulder top. Great match with the black jeans and sneakers.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores