HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New In: The Bohemian Dream

It has been a while since my last collection update! Sharing some The Bohemian Dream newbies today. Still madly in love with my gorgeous model Jewel, she is a true natural beauty. We have been working together on two articles for two magazines, Belle Armoire and Altered Couture from the US, where I will be featured in this Winter. I was contacted personally by the editor if I was interested in this feature... how crazy is that? Well, will be sharing more once the articles are published.. exciting!!

If anyone is interested in these newbies, you can visit my shop here. Which is your fav?

Love,
Lucia


13 comments:

  1. HI:)
    Nice collection,I like the black blouse with the red details.Kisses

    https://www.facebook.com/MissyCheeksLooks?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tops! I really love 2 & 6

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are so fun! I love the last one, looks really comfortable!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so beautiful!
    ♥ ♥
    http://www.MartasFashionDiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Collection! Gorgeous items!
    Congrats on getting personally contact for a feature- so well deserved!
    Your tops are so lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The LAST one top it's very cute!
    Kiss
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw, prachtige collectie! De roze off-shoulder trui is mijn favoriet!
    En inderdaad, een prachtig model!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing amiga, love all the pieces!
    Love the last cute top! :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores