HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New In: The Bohemian Dream

Hey girls! How are you?! I've been so busy I didn't have time to blog and visit y'all :(! I've been building my new studio and making things ready for Fall and Winter shoots. Indoor fashion photography is not just a small task, it's very difficult actually. Officially I'm an amateur when it comes to photography, but after years of doing my own collections photography I learned a thing or two :). But indoors, oh my, I had to shoot over and over again to finally get the best lightning effect I wanted (still not totally satisfied, but hey, pretty good for an amateur right? :P). Studio is done... back to blogging ladies, will be catching up! Sharing some new pieces from my OOAK Fall collection today. My model Jewel looks gorgeous as always, she could go straight into a Free People catalog! You can visit me at The Bohemian Dream if you are interested in any of these pieces :). Hope you like 'em! Which one is your fav?

Lots of Love,
Lucia


Image Source: The Bohemian Dream

15 comments:

  1. Wauw, prachtig!
    De blouse in foto 1 is mijn favoriet, erg mooi!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucia, you're so talented! I love these pieces - the yellow off-shoulder top is my favorite! I haven't had the time to visit too, super busy..:( Your model is beautiful

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Che! Will be catching up with you today! XXX

      Delete
  3. Lucia you are a great designer!! I love them all but the last one is my fave!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything bohemian! Great vibes :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bohemian look! love the blog!!

    http://tinuology.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really great, love the boho mood of these shoots!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Met mij alles heel goed! En met jou?
    De show was inderdaad best wel iets voor mij, haha! Zo roze en kleurrijk, gimme gimme!
    De grunge stijl heb ik nooit gedragen, maar is ook wel echt een leuke look!
    Nineties girls gotta stick together ;)

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores