HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Free People August Catalog 2014

Last, but definately not least, for this month... the Free People Catalog of August. Again, a little later than normal, but hey, it's never too late to share the most gorgeous clothing in the world! Sharing my favs from the Free People August Catalog 2014 today! Everything is added to my Oh-I-Wish list (where most items have been expired or sold out obviously :P). Planning to get two cute sweaters for Fall next week!! Exciting!

Hope everyone had an amazing summer vacation! Back to work it is for me next week!

Love,
Lucia


Image Source: Free People

4 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke items allemaal! Die laatste jurk is prachtig en zie ik mezelf wel al dragen! Leuke dingen koos je uit!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Imke!!! Hoeist!!? Die jurk vind ik ook echt wel iets voor jou ja :D! XO

      Delete
  2. What a great list! Love that dress so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free People's got the best everything, right?... even the coolest catalogs, no one tops them... I'm loving all these pieces and outfits

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores