HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

FP Backpack Heaven

Beginning of the new school year means a new backpack! I've always LOVED backpacks! I'm not going back to school though, but I think it's totally necessary to at least own one decent backpack for work. I work at home most of the time, but when I head out I need enough storage space for all the stuff I want to take from A to B, humungous handbags are just not my thing :). Backpacks are way more practical and there are some cuties out there! I'm kinda in dubio about which one to get... and Free People doesn't make it any easier for me! I adore all backpacks from FP, kinda pricey though, but totally worth the money, since I will use it forever. I think it's a good investment. Sharing some cuties today! Do you like backpacks?

Love,
Lucia

Image Source: Free People

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucia. Hope you are well!
    I love these backpacks. The last two are my faves!
    Getting new items like these to prepare for the year ahead always makes me feel a little more ok about the end of summer. I still wish it would last a bit longer though. FP is expensive but such great quality! Treat yourself!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super beautiful bag!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores