HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bohemain Fall Inspiration

WOW!! My plans of blogging away and catching up on everything kinda fell in the water this Summer. I've been sleeping, eating and reading my way through my vacation like a zombie. But hey, don't blame me, I've worked for an entire year without having a vacation, weekends or rests. I really just didn't feel like planning, because that's all I did for the past year. The good news is, I'm rested and ready to take some action! I have another 2 weeks to relax and do what I actually planned to do :).

Can't believe Summer is basically over. Well, here in the Netherlands it's getting colder (which shouldn't happen yet, but OK). I'm actually ready for cooler weather again. A few weeks of boiling hot weather is enough for me. In september I'll be shooting a new catalog for The Bohemian Dream and I've already started gathering some Bohemian Fall Inspiration. Sharing some today! Anyone ready for Fall to kick in already?

Happy Weekend!

Love,
Lucia

Image Source: Bohemian Autumn Pinboard - Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not ready at all! Love this style!!! Can't wait to see your new lookbook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, I know, you must be used to it Fran! I'm definately ready for a break :P.

      Delete
  3. I adore these inspiring shoots you've selected!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. great inspirational pics! thanks for sharing!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assolutely in love with this style!
    I adore rhe Photos

    Happy Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say your style of writing is very impressive! You have a fantastic blog and all the pictures are wonderful! Loved everything!

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blog!

    Have a lovely week ahead! :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pants are amazing, Lovely inspiration!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear friend!! How are you?
    Thanks for always remember me! :)

    Love this bohemian style in summer!
    Great photos

    Big kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my dearest amiga! Of course, I'll never forget you! XXX

      Delete
  9. I love all the tribal inspired photos! Sooo gorgeous!! (not that the other photos aren't pretty as well, haha, I just have a soft spot for tribal)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. grat inspiration, thanks! kisses
    http://modniza-fashiondoctor.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. -me encanta esta tendencia! Me encanta como resaltan los looks los sombreros!
    kisses........


    http://zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores