HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Inspirational Quotes & Music

WOW!! It has been over a week since my last blog post and it feels like it was yesterday. Ridiculous! And it has been months since my last Inspirational Quotes & Music post at the beginning of the month... totally unacceptable! My month of doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING at all (well, work related) starts from next week, so I'm working my ass off to get everything done before that time. Oh, how nice it's going to be when I can spend all my time blogging in my vacay, looking forward to it! Anyway, sharing some Inspirational Quotes & Music today to kick-start July. Here are some of my favorite new quotes from my Wise Words Pinboard collection and an epic song from the good old 90s, Blind Melon - No Rain, one of my favorite songs of all time, every time I hear it I get the chills and I've heard it thousands of times already. Lay back and enjoy the song, while getting inspired by these beautiful quotes. Hope you like them!

Happy July everyone! Anyone going to have a long Summer stop/vacay? What are your plans? Tell me about it :D!

Love,
Lucia


Image Source: Pinterest, Google
Music by: Blind Melon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucia! I missed you so much, you seem to be so busy =) How are you?

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores