HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Free People July Catalog 2014

A little later than normal, but still on time!! July isn't finished yet, so sharing my monthly favs list of the new Free People July Catalog 2014 today! All I can say is: WOW! FP you never let me down and it just keeps getting better and better. A milion bucks doesn't make a person happy, but oh my, I'd be so happy if I'd be able to buy every single item from FP! Still getting a lotery ticket every month... who know's... you'll never win if you don't try :P!

Hope everyone is enjoying summer as much as I do! Vacation stories anyone :)?

Love,
Lucia

Image Source: Free People

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about Free People, in my last post I wore a tank top from this brand :)
    The first look is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Free People is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores