Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Must-Haves!

Probably all of you have already stocked your bikini's for the summer... but, you can never have enough bikini's! Especially when there is a sale at Victoria's Secret! VS is my favorite place to shop for bikini's, they are so cute and of such great quality, never had any complaints. They are having a big sales event again, which you'll need to check out here! I'm definately ordering a few, I just can't resist (sigh). These are some of my favorites. I've always loved to prints they have, these are divine! Which one do you like most?

Love,
Lucia


Image Source: Victoria's Secret

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I didn't see this post! I love the suits! I have to visit now and pick up a few. Love
    The second one!
    Hope your well!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bikinis! :)
    The white color is my favorite!!!

    Great pics!
    Kiss amiga!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, feedback and suggestions! It makes me extra motivated to continue my journey, to reach my goals. I really appreciate your support a lot!

I will always check all your blogs! I love to read them. Obviously I will follow all interesting blogs related to fashion, design, beauty and photograpghy. You don't have to ask :D!!

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores