HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Jen's Pirate Booty (Oh, I)Wishlist

For the past few months I have been obsessed with the clothing from Jen's Pirate Booty from LA! Their designs are divine! Perfect for the free-spirited, gypsy bohemian kinda girl. Jen’s Pirate Booty takes bits of pieces from different cultures around the world to create their own style. I LOVE the Mexican touch in their designs. The lace and crochet embellishments, airy gauze fabrications and relaxed silhouettes are beautiful. I didn't have the chance to place an order yet, but will do by the end of the month... finally... oh my! Unfortunately I will be the owner of only one of these beauties, because it's kinda pricey!

Sharing my (Oh, I)wishlist of favorites today! What do you think of Jen's Pirate Booty?

Love,
Lucia

Image Source: Jen's Pirate Booty

1 comment:

  1. Hey:) This blog is very goog;) I'm delighted;)
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    Here is my blog; shootingdiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores