HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Free People June Catalog 2014

Sharing some gorgeousness of the Free People June Catalog 2014 on this beautiful Sunday. Still lusting for every single piece in their collection, which didn't change a bit this month, in love! Oh, how I wish I would hit the Jackpot this month, my wishlist is already so huge I'll need that! It's true, I'm a Free People obsessor... are you?

I've been busy as usual, but catching up with everyone today!!

Love,
Lucia

Image Source: Free People

1 comment:

  1. OMG! the last kimono with stripes is beautiful. I loooove it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores