HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, May 2, 2014

New Face of The Bohemian Dream

I'm sorry for the lack of attendance to anything concerning blogging, but I AM BACK!! I've been working on many projects the past three weeks and this Sunday will be my last deadline for a little while. I'll be catching up with everyone this weekend!

Today I want to introduce you to the new face of my clothing collection for The Bohemian Dream. This is Jewel, one of the most beautiful girls on this planet! I've had such luck to be able to work with her. Apart from her beauty, she has an amazing personality, is very pleasent to work with and she is highly professional. Every single picture was a hit! I shot a mini catalog with her this week and these are some of my favorite shots! Isn't she a beauty?

Love,
Lucia













6 comments:

  1. Hi Lucia
    Nice to hear from you again! You sound like you have been crazy busy but at least it's with doing what you love to do! The pictures are beautiful. I love all of the outfits especially the lilac strapless shirt. Such a nice color on her and an easy but classy fit. Also the scenery in your pictures is so pretty! Every one of them looks like a magazine shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's lovely! and so is your collection. I think you did such a great job putting this together, Lucia!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohooo wat een beauty inderdaad! Echt een goede keuze! Hele leuke collectie ook, wauw! En trouwens van harte welkom terug in de blogosphere ;) Fijn om te horen dat je terug bent, echt waar! En bedankt voor al je lieve berichtjes!! Ik ben altijd blij als ik jouw naam zie verschijnen in mijn mailbox, hihi! Je werkleven klinkt inderdaad enorm druk en hectisch, maar ook heel interessant! Bekijk het zo: mocht je niet overlopen van het werk was het ook niet goed natuurlijk, betekent dat je succesvol bent! En ohh, stages in de modesector zijn echt de beste he! Super interessant! En de naam van dat bedrijfje waar je werkte kan dan misschien niet groot zijn, als je er veel hebt geleerd is dat natuurlijk het belangrijkste!

    XOXOXOXO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all 3 look, you're beautiful!
    Compliments also for you blog, I follow you with pleasure I hope you follow back :)!

    My latest post: For your special day MillyBridalShop

    THE SHOPPING GIRLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is striking and the perfect person to model your line!

    I took an unexpected blogging break too... sometimes it happens and you just have to roll with it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores