HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Free People May Catalog 2014

The Free People catalog for May is yet again delicious! The lace details in this months new pieces are simply divine! Nothing more I can say about it than; oh my, I need it all (deep sigh). You can find the new Free People catalog right here. Sharing some of my favs today! Which do you like the most?

Love,
Lucia

Image Source: Free People

1 comment:

  1. When I was on the website a few days ago I saw a lot of pretty, loose blouses that I wanted to add to my closet :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores