HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New In: Free People - April Catalog 2014

A new month of Free People gorgeousness! The new Free People Catalog for April 2014 is here! This months catalog is so beautiful, one of the prettiest I've seen so far. You might have heard it before, but Free People is a dangerous place :), and it will always be! Lucky me I can't get too much due to high custom fees (Dutch customs, you suck!!!), but if I was a US citizen, I'd be 100x broke by now hihi. These are my favorite pieces, never seem to get enough! Which do you like the most?

Love,
Lucia


Image Source: Free People

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this looks totally amazing!! I wished I coud go buy all these clothes right now.
    Love
    Ninon

    Giveaway: Get an original Louis Vuitton bag on my blog until May 13th:
    http://nasty-french-temper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores