HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fashion Flashback: Anna Sui Spring 2011

Anna Sui's Spring collection 2011 is definately one of my favorite collections ever! Her collection included the baby doll dresses, the handkerchief-hemmed skirts, and the print mixes...Boho heaven! The blend of western and folksy hippie style of the collection totally blew me away. I've seen this show so many time, it is absolutely ridiculous! Will forever remember this collection. What do you think of Anna Sui?

Love,
Lucia


Image Source: Google, © Anna Sui

1 comment:

  1. Love all this laid back 1970's style, so gorgeous !!! Perfect for summer <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores