HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, April 4, 2014

April Inspirational Quotes & Music

Sharing some Inspirational Quotes & Music today to kick-start April. Spring is finally here. April is my favorite month of the year, concerning the weather. It's also my birthday month, which makes it a little less "fun"... getting scary close to 30 right now. But what the heck, you are as old as you feel right?
Here are some of my favorite new quotes from my Wise Words Pinboard collection and another good old 90s classic from my favorite bands in history, Nirvana - Come as you are. If I coudl go back in time... the 90s it will be, oh my, how I miss those good old 90s! Don't you?
Hope you'll get inspired by these beautiful quotes. Lay back, close your eyes, enjoy the song... and let go. It's weekend!!!

Happy April everyone!

Love,
Lucia


Nirvana - Come as you are

Come as you are, as you were,
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy
Take your time, hurry up
The choice is yours, don't be late
Take a rest, as a friend, as an old memory
Memoria
Memoria
Memoria

Come doused in mud, soaked in bleach
As I want you to be
As a trend, as a friend, as an old memory
Memoria
Memoria
Memoria

When I swear that I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun

Memoria
Memoria
Memoria

Memoria - no I don't have a gun

When I swear that I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun

Memoria
Memoria

© Nirvana

1 comment:

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores