HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Bohemian Dream in ToDaze Concept Store

It's official!! My One of a Kind collection is now available at To Daze concept store! THE most exciting thing I've done so far for The Bohemian Dream. I've worked with online retailers before, but this is the first time I'm being represented in a physical store.
I've been working really hard on new designs for the store like crazy for the past months (sorry for my absents favorite bloggies). It was extremely hard not to talk about it, but from today I finally can :). It's so nice to finally have a place for my Dutch customers to come and visit. I've been getting many questions from international customers about a "store front", well here you go! International customers are obviously very welcome! For all of you who can't make it to The Netherlands :P, you can always visit me at The Bohemian Dream Etsy Shop, it's a little easier :D.

Will be catching up with everyone today!

Love,
Lucia

My new business card display, isn't it uber cute?

8 comments:

  1. OMG Lucia!! I am so happy for you, you deserve it you konw that I love your creations!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!!!
    New outfit post on my blog, let me know what you think, I'll be happy to read your opinion!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Concept Store looks great :)

    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lucia!! Kisses!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats congrats congrats! you must feel so excited and proud to have a store front. it looks like a store I would love and spend many hours in too :P your business cards are prefect, they are very representative of your taste and style! Everything came together nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh sweetie this is big big news! It looks fantastic! Sorry I didn't greet you sooner, been so busy =(

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!
    You have a beautiful blog maybe we can follow each other :)
    let me know so i can follow you back
    Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores