HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Star Mela Heaven

Last week I bumped into another AWESOME webstore. Expensive, but hey.. I-don't-care! So funny how I keep on finding these hidden treasures... well, dangerous places actually. Star Mela is a brand from the UK with bags, clothing and accessories that will haunt every Boho girls' dreams. Especially the bags I can't resist, it's ridiculous.

Sharing some Star Mela bags heaven today. Aren't they to die for?

Love,
Lucia

Source: Star Mela

2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful bags ! I adore ethnical prints <3
    Kisses,
    Marthisse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, wat een mooie tassen zeg! Echt fijn, leuke selectie.

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores