HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Inspirational Quotes & Music

Sharing some Inspirational Quotes & Music today to kick-start March. Can't believe it's almost Spring! Here are some of my favorite new quotes from my Wise Words Pinboard collection and a gorgeous epic song from the good old 90s, Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun, one of my favorite songs of all time. Lay back and enjoy the song, while getting inspired by these beautiful quotes. Hope you like them!

Happy March everyone!

Love,
Lucia


"Black Hole Sun"

In my eyes
Indisposed
In disguise
As no one knows
Hides the face
Lies the snake
The sun
In my disgrace
Boiling heat
Summer stench
'Neath the black
The sky looks dead
Call my name
Through the cream
And I'll hear you
Scream again

Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come

Stuttering
Cold and damp
Steal the warm wind
Tired friend
Times are gone
For honest men
And sometimes
Far too long
For snakes
In my shoes
A walking sleep
And my youth
I pray to keep
Heaven send
Hell away
No one sings
Like you
Anymore

Hang my head
Drown my fear
Till you all just
Disappear

Image Source: Pinterest, Google, Free People
Music by: Soundgraden

3 comments:

  1. nice quotes :D

    xoxo
    http://www.tastemycloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love" starve the ego, feed the soul" so true

    Want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, FB and Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes! ... and I love the music! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores