HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bohemian Spring Inspiration

Finally Spring is here!! Can't wait for the days to become longer and warmer. It started off great in the Netherlands, the weather has been amazing. It's definately my favorite season of the year.

Spring started off great for me. Not only I was asked to be feature in a huge magazine in the United States (will be sharing more about that soon), which will come out in May. This Sunday I also had my first Spring Fashion Show at To Daze concept store with my collection from (see my previous post) The Bohemian Dream. I had a blast so far!

Today I want to start this beautiful Spring with a Bohemian Spring Inspiration post. As some of you might know my obsession with Boho style is ridiculous and out of control! My Bohemian Inspiration Pinboard has over 4000 images at the moment, growing each day. Yesterday I decided to split this board into four seasons... oh my, there's not coming an end to it. I'll share some gorgeous Boho inspiration from my Bohemian Spring Pinboard today, hope you like it!!

Wishing everyone an amazing Spring!

Love,
Lucia

Image Source: Bohemian Inspiration Pinboard

2 comments:

  1. Love all these outfits :D
    xoxo
    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just wonderful! ¡Qué maravilla! ¡Quiero la de la primera foto, blanca y naranja!
    Marta

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores