HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, February 28, 2014

New In: Arnhem Clothing

Kicking off the weekend with some ridiculously gorgeous designs from Arnhem Clothing, a dream closet for every Boho girl. I've been lusting for their brand with heart and soul ever since I've found them about a year ago, wish to fill my entire closet with their designs for a perfect Boho spring and summer (oh, I wish). Sharing some of my favorites! What are your favorite Boho brands for spring and summer? :)

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

Love,
Lucia

1 comment:

  1. I loooove boho chic style! Rapsodia is one of my favorite brands! :P

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores