HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, February 17, 2014

Naeem Khan Spring 2014

Today I'm sharing the Spring 2014 collection of Naeem Khan, and oh my, I'm in love! Khan found inspiration in all things Latin this season, Mexico, Frida Kahlo, flamenco dancers... all things I absolutely adore. As some of you might know, I'm a Mexico obsessor :) and always happy to see when another big disigner got inspired by this beautiful country and culture. The models were crowned in Kahlo's signature headband braid (no unibrows hehe), such a nice touch. A gorgeous decadent collection with fine Mexican embroidery and prints. Enjoy!

What do you think of Naeem Khan's Spring 2014 collection?

Love,
Lucia

1 comment:

  1. Wauw, echt een prachtige collectie! Die jurk linksboven is mijn favoriet, echt mooi!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores