HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Fashion Flashback: Blumarine Spring Summer 2005

"Fashion is a mix of sensations and cultural influences, a return to the past and a vision of the future." - Anna Molinari

There are some fashion shows you'll never forget. My favorite shows are the Blumarine fashions shows from 2005 to 2006, their best years in my opinion. It has been almost 10 years, but still I get so excited each time I see these shows. As a fashion designer I've been inspired by Blumarine in many ways. The combination of prints and colors are divine! Especially the Spring Summer show of 2005, which I'll be sharing today, really left its mark...an uber femenine Boho Gypsy collection which has been hunting my dreams since the first time I saw it. If you adore Boho Gypsy style and haven't seen this show.. I recommend you to see this show, immediately, in full! :)

What do you think of this show? Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

Love,
Lucia

Blumarine Spring Summer 2005

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Images Source: Blumarine, Videos: Fashion Channel Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores