HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Boho Bags Heaven: Leontine Hagoort

Leontine Hagoort, one of my favorite bag designers! Her bags and accessories are exclusive little works of art, made with craftmanship and a great eye for detail. Each piece is designed with one purpose: to add a spark to your everyday life. One of those collections to lust for, I want to own every single piece! She is Dutch, like myself :), which makes this collection even more special. Sharing some of my favorite today! For all hippies at heart; I'd recommend you to visit her website: www.leontinehagoort.com

What do you think of Leontine Hagoort?

Love,
Lucia






Image Source: Leontine Hagoort

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, they are beautiful! Very intricate and delicate...I might just display them and never use because I wouldnt want them to get dirty. The fifth one is my favorite :)

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know Che, they are too pretty to use :P!

      Delete
  2. I'd never heard of this designer before... love the bags! off to check out their website :)

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores