HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, January 25, 2014

For Love & Lemons Spring 2014

One of my favorite brands for this Spring is For Love & Lemons, it's a brand to relate to, for that girl that doesnt follow trends, she makes them. I'm ridiculously in love with their new Spring 2014 lookbook and collection. If you are just a gypsy at heart as I am, I for sure recommend you to view the entire lookbook on the For Love & Lemons blog...like right now!!!

Today I want to share some of my favorite pieces from the For Love & Lemons "Land of Eternal Spring" Spring 2014 Lookbook. What do you think?

Love,
Lucia


Image Source: For Love & Lemons Blog

4 comments:

  1. wow, how amazing pieces. i loved the second pic with the yellow skirt
    diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your lovely comment❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dresses!
    XOXO

    synonym4fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to have their clothes in my closet!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores