HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Designer Spotlight: Rebecca Minkoff

When I heard that Rebecca Minkoff's SS2014 show was inspired by Frida Kahlo, I was SO excited. Frida Kahlo has been my inspiration for many years, her life, her style and art inspire me in many ways. When I saw Rebecca Minkoffs' show for the first time, the excitement went to a whole other level; an adorable look styled with a "Let's all go to Mexico" shirt totally wow-ed me. The collection is a girlie girl's dream: vibrant floral prints, lovely lace and dresses, with a touch of sporty tomboy-ish pieces, which I LOVE. Today I'm sharing some of my favorite looks, including her show, a must-see!! You can find more of her work here.

What do you think of Rebecca Minkoffs' SS2014 collection?

Love,
Lucia


Image Source: Rebecca Minkoff

6 comments:

  1. I thought that the bomber jacket, the shoes, and playful hair was frida spot on! I loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the yellow skirt
    diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this collection is amazing, Lucia! It's the perfect combination between streetstyle and bohemian flair...and I adore Frida Kahlo =)

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great collection! I especially like the bag in the last photo, on the right. Looks cute! :) I'm a bit of a sucker for Rebecca Minkoff bags, haha!


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucia, how are you my beautiful friend?
    Rebecca Minkoff is amazing I love all the collection, specially I love bags :)

    I´m always grateful for your kind comments...Have a great week ahead! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores