Monday, December 30, 2013

NYE Hair Inspiration

Now that you've chosen the perfect outfit for New Year's Eve, there is one more detail to plan - your hair! It is not the easiest task to choose the right hair do with your outfit. If you're wearing a dress with a high neckline or a gorgeous statement necklace to show off, I'd recommend to wear your hair up, like a high sock bun or cute fish tail braid. Add a hair accessory or headband to give it that little extra Wow. If you're really not a hair up person, a bunch of gorgeous curls never fail. Check out some of my favorite hair looks!

Love,
Lucia

Image Source: Google, Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. i love braids! it is so quick to make them and they instantly turn you into a sick lady! Tried them in my last post :)

    Happy New Year Lucia :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, feedback and suggestions! It makes me extra motivated to continue my journey, to reach my goals. I really appreciate your support a lot!

I will always check all your blogs! I love to read them. Obviously I will follow all interesting blogs related to fashion, design, beauty and photograpghy. You don't have to ask :D!!

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores