HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Inspirational Music

Again, I'd like to start the month with some Inspiration Music instead of my monthly Inspirational Quotes post :). I bumped into an oldie, Stellar by Incubus, one of my favorite songs of all time. Most songs I love bring up a specific memory, this song reminds me of meeting the love of my life. Wow, can't believe it's already 13 years old. Enjoy!

Wishing everyone a lovely month! Do you have a favorite song which brings up special memories?

Love,
Lucia


Meet me in outer space
We could spend the night
Watch the earth come up
I've grown tired of that place
Won't you come with me?
We could start again

How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do
How do you do it?
It's better than I ever knew

Meet me in outer space
I will hold you close
If you're afraid of heights
I need you to see this place
It might be the only way
That I can show you how it feels to be inside of you

How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do
How do you do it
It's better than I ever knew

How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do
You are stellar
You are stellar

How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do
How do you do it
It's better than I ever knew

How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do
How do you do it
It's better than I ever knew

How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do

Images, lyrics and music by © Incubus

2 comments:

  1. Magic music! Some songs are timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i used to love incubus... they have fantatic music! happy December!

    xo, Carla
    www.CarlaViolet.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores