HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, November 15, 2013

New In: The Bohemian Dream

It's not only the darker season kicking in why my days seem shorter, also I have too much to do, I just don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I wish to do. Can't remember the last time I shared some of my work for The Bohemian Dream. I'm totally loosing track of everything. Business is booming and each week I'm growing... that in combination with designing a new Spring Summer collection for Lucia Flores Design is almost deadly... no wonder I don't have time to relax. Anyway, sharing some of my favorite pieces I've designed in the past weeks. Opinions are highly appreciated!

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

Love,
Lucia

2 comments:

  1. Woah I love the bohemian looks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Lucia, long time no see hehe :) Glad to know your business is doing great - you're super talented, you deserve it! Great pieces you have there, I adore the first top, so sexy :)

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores