HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Favorite Designers Spring-Summer 2014

Winter didn't even begin yet, but I'm already day dreaming about the next Spring and Summer. Oh, how I miss the warmth. I'm really looking foward to it and there's still such a long time to go before it's getting warmer again, especially where I come from.
I've been watching Spring/Summer 2014 fashion shows all morning and I wanted to share my favorites. Mara Hoffman, Alberta Feretti, Anna Sui and Isabel Marant are just a few of my favorites for 2014. Totally worth watching these shows, enjoy!

Who are your favorite designers the coming Spring/Summer 2014?

Love,
Lucia

Mara Hoffman

Alberta Feretti

Anna Sui

Isabel Marant

6 comments:

  1. I'm kind of in love with Mara Hoffman, the designs are breathtaking! So so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with Mara Hoffman designs!!!! A big kiss :)
    http://carolinagarciaipserandco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. that 4th dress on the first pictures is so amazing! ah, how i'd love to wear that!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encanta!

    xoxo
    http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isabel Marant ♥ Ik ga morgen eens kijken of ik nog iets vind van haar collectie in H&M maar waarschijnlijk zal het wel weg zijn tegen mijn middagpauze, ugh!

    Hier in Parijs alles in orde hoor! Druk druk druk maar fantastisch! Time of my life, de tijd vliegt echt voorbij! En hoe is het daar?

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores