HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bohemian Christmas Inspiration

Months prior to the holidays I start preparing and brainstorming about outfits, presents, decor etc. The earlier the better! This year I'm going for an overall Boho look in my house. Colorful patterned ornaments and decorations (DIY preferably), carved wooden ligths, branches, Christmas lights in all colors or the rainbow...as many different colors and patterns as possible. It is actually very easy to create a Boho Christmas decor. Just randomly throw all your old Christmas decoration together.. et voilĂ ! As long as you leave out the commerial mainstream Santa stuff (which I don't think fits with the look), you're good to go.

Sharing some Bohemian Christmas Inspiration today! What's your decor style this Christmas?

Love,
Lucia

Image Source: Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, inspired me!
    I love Christmas :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowowowow! Beautiful inspirations! It makes want to be in Xmas time right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a lovely post dear, I enjoyed a lot!
    If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post.
    Win two heart shaped necklace, enter My Charms giveaway!!
    Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, all of that is so cool!! I'm so excited for Friday because it means I can start decorating for Christmas, haha :D (gotta wait til after Thaknsgiving)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores