HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Free People October Catalog 2013

Just a few words for today. I'm still here, just having a little break because I'm sick, yuck! Will be catching up with you girls when I'm better. For today I'm sharing the new catalog of my fav brand of all time :). The October Catalog is yet again gorgeous! Especially the sweaters are divine. What do you think?

Take care everyone and don't get sick :P!

Love,
Lucia

Visit Free People for the full October catalog.

My favs:

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I so love the first and last sweaters, so cute. I totally picture them being worn with coated denim and wedge black boots!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores