HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Summer into Autumn inspiration

Hello Autumn!! From today the nights will become longer and the days shorter. The cold is starting to kick in, but the first days of Autumn can also be very surprising. Some warm days are still ahead of us, well at least here in the Netherlands. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons of the year, but the temperature changes can get kinda anoying as it relates to clothing. In the morning it can be freakin' cold and in the afternoon temperatures can rise tremendously. It's not always easy to find a middle way when it comes to choosing the right outfit for the day, especially if you have to be outside a lot.

Sharing some Boho style Summer into Autumn inspiration today for the warmer and colder Autumn days. Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

Love,
Lucia

2 comments:

  1. I love all your inspiration photo choices! I particularly like the last one, I'd totally want to wear that!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores