HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Patched Plaids & Tailored Tartan

It's so nice to see trends from the 90s have a comeback. I grew up in the 90s (oh my, I'm getting old) and as a teenager, grunge patched plaids and tartan were THE THING to wear. My wardrobe was all that basically. I'm not such a strict trend follower, but I'm always very happy when 90s styles make a comback! Trying to find a huge bag of my 90s tartan blouses and tops on the attick, so exciting! Getting right back at ya when I do :).

Free People offers the most amazing designs in patched plaids and tailored tartan. Sharing some designs today! What do you think of this trend? And if you grew up in the 90s, do you still have some oldies laying around somewhere?

Love,
Lucia

3 comments:

  1. I am not a big fan of tartan but I was looking for a tartan maxiskirt!!! I love that one!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great pictures! I'm not so much into that pattern - or at least, I haven't been so far. But seeing what you offer, I'm about to change my mind. ;) Seriously, I like how the pattern is presented and used this season.

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Tartan" is one of my favorite trends for fall/winter!
    Great post amiga =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores