HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, September 16, 2013

Kristen Stewart Smokey Eyes

Hey everyone! How are y'all doing?

I've had a super nice and relaxing weekend (never start like this on a Monday huhu). I decided to have another (once a month routine) Twilight marathon. Opinions are devided about these movies, but I just love'em and can't get enough of it! I also love Kristen Stewart a lot, I totally dig her style. I love how Kristen combines elegant with her tomboy style and her down to earth weirdo goofy way of being! Anyway, I've been really into the K-Stew inspired make up lately, expecially her signature smokey eye look. Thought it would be nice to share a tutorial! Hope you like it!

Wishing everyone a lovely week!

Love,
Lucia

4 comments:

  1. She looks great with a smokey eye. I don't think I could carry that dramatic of a look but I would tone it down a bit. Loved the tutorial, thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mehhh ik kan haar niet echt uitstaan... Ik weet niet waarom maar ik vind dat ze er altijd slordig en emotieloos uitziet, ook als ze acteert. Meningen verschillen :D Maar de smokey eye is wel echt prachtig! Heel mooi en een leuke klassieke beauty look.

    Ik was trouwens echt heel erg blij met je reacties, dacht al even dat je the blogging world eventjes verlaten had :o maar ik begrijp je best, het leven is altijd zo druk! Je comments maakten me echt aan het glimlachen, zo lief :)

    Bart Smit is echt geweldig om te werken ja! Je wordt er helemaal terug kinds van! Alleen zit ik nu wel met een lumbago jammer genoeg :( Maar dat overleef ik wel, de liefde van de kindjes is het helemaal waard!

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not really good when it comes to make up but I think the shape of her eyes and eyebrowns make the smokey effect look even better! I might try it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores