HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello September - Inspirational Quotes

Can't believe it's September already! Summer is almost at it's end, but it's ok. There's something about Autumn that I love, it's so refreshing, like a new beginning, a new chance to start again. Let's start this beautiful month with some inspiration. To get some more inspiration, you can visit my Wise Words Pinboard for over 1000 beautiful quotes :).

Wishing everyone a lovely September!

Love,
Lucia

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear
    Love the first one quote, is so true!!!
    Follow you dear, hope you follow back :)
    My blog By Joyce ♥ // Bloglovin ♥ // INSTAGRAM ♥ YT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucia! I love September too - start of fall and my birthday/anniversary being the highlights =) These are beautiful quotes!
    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this kind of quotes! Specially the first !! :)
    Muchos besos amiga!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores