HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, September 6, 2013

Free People September Catalog 2013

Guess what I forgot last month?? Well, forgot, I just didn't have the time to share the new Free People catalog for August (see it here). But oh my, the September catalog is yet again divine. The bright summer colors are slowly fading into beautiful autumn tones. I really love how FP always makes that transition, it's just perfect! Sharing some of my favs for this month!

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

Love,
Lucia

Visit Free People for the full September catalog.

My favs:

Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores