HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Outfit Post #16: DIY Kaftan

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a great weekend so far.

I'm in love with this DIY kaftan I made a few weeks ago, just can't stop wearing it. It's super soft and comfy. I'm designing clothing and jewelry at least 40 hours a week, but I did this one in my free time, just felt like it. I actually wanted to sell it via The Bohemian Dream, but what the heck, I'm keeping this one! Very glad I did. Isn't it gorgeous? And it's so easy to make. Maybe I'll do a tutorial...hmmm, yay or nay?

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

Love,
Lucia

Kaftan - DIY
Pants - Diesel
Shoes - Vintage
Jewelrt - 70s-90s Vintage

5 comments:

  1. Fiu fiuuuuu! Such a beautiful girl! ;)
    How are you dear friend? Hope fine!

    Love the Kaftan, is amazing!

    Kiss from Mexico city!!
    ajuuúua!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta este outfit, muy guapa!
    Me encanta tu blog, te sigo desde ¡ya!
    Entra y deja tu opinión sobre mi blog jiji
    http://elblogdealbaleal.blogspot.com.es/

    Muaaakkss<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing, Lucia! Totally gorgeous! <3 You're so creative and skilled!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, really nice photos, beautiful outfit!

    http://www.likemannequins.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores