HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New In: The Bohemian Dream 8-2013

Hey girls! How are you?

Boohoo, work, work, work...if my work could really kill me, I would have died several times already :). I know I have been abscent, need to catch up with all your bloggies! Will do this weekend!
Today I want to share some of my new pieces I created this August for my "The Bohemian Dream"-project. These are some new pieces for my Summer into Fall collection. What do you think? Would love to hear your opinions as usual! If you appreciate upcycled clothing, you should for sure visit my Etsy Shop :) www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream.

Love,
Lucia

10 comments:

  1. ugh, i know how you feel darling! if work could totally kill, i'd have died with you already a long time ago. but anyway these are really nice. good luck catching up with the blogs. i'm trying to do just the same thing lately.

    xo, Carla
    Little Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first three so much, totally chic!
    It sounds like you need a vacation Lucia, you should try to have a few days to regroup yourself and relax! You work so hard, you deserve a break! Everyone needs a break sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dare!
    I don't know your blog, it's fantastic!
    If you want to visit us...maybe we can follow each other!
    many kisses to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THE BOHO VIBE!!!!!!!!!!:)




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool photos!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! i could see myself wearing these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw, dat tweede jurkje is echt zo prachtig! Echt een mooi ontwerp! Anders dan je andere ontwerpen maar toch erg leuk :)

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. That red dress is gorgeous! I love the little lace sleeves. Very pretty!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores