HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Favorite Designers Fall Winter 2013-2014

Hey girls!

I've been watching Fall/Winter 2013-2014 fashion shows all morning and oh my, I love it! I'm addicted to it. Most of the shows I watch several times. Whether I like a show or not, there is always something that inspires me. This year I've been really dissapointed with some of my favorites: Isabel Marant and Blumarine really didn't hit the spot this Fall/Winter 2013-2014. Normally, each season, they blow me away... but really, they took some steps back this time, I'm missing something. What do you think? Probably it's just me, their collections are really not my thing this time. Who really impressed me is Mara Hoffman and Versace. Emilio Pucci also did a really good job this time. Sharing my favorites today, totally worth watching!

What's your favorite show for Fall/Winter 2013-2014 and favorite designer/brand?

Wishing everyone a lovely day!

Love,
Lucia

❤ Mara Hoffman ❤

❤ Versace ❤

❤ Emilio pucci ❤


2 comments:

  1. Gracias por la info.Muchos besotes desde España.
    Me ha encantado tu blog, ya tienes una seguidora más. http://yoymistacones.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great post:).Love the fashion and style. hope to learn more from you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores