HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, August 12, 2013

Bohemian Inspiration 2

Hey everyone! How was your weekend?

I want to start the week with some inspiration. I'm obsessed with anything Bohemian (really, have you noticed?) and I just can't stop collecting Bohemian images. Bohemian clothing inspiration, home decor, exterior, jewelry, goodies... you name it. I mean, rage, rage, rage :P. My Bohemian Inspiration Pinboard grew like crazy since the last time I posted some Bohemian Inspiration. Almost 3000 pins! Crazy right?! Hope you'll get some inspiration from these gorgeous images!

Wishing everyone an lovely week!

Love,
Lucia

>

5 comments:

  1. Great inpiration photos. Love the style.

    www.martasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well these are some really inspiring photos indeed. i do love myself some boho, i just think i never have the right pieces to recreate looks haha.

    xo, Carla
    www.CarlaViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all this boho inspiration, makes me feel like becoming a full-time hippie! Love the first look especially <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boho ethereal, im loving it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores