HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bohemian Camping: Creative Tents

It has been a while, but there is nothing more I love than go on a camping trip, in the woods or on the beach. I planned to go this Summer, but unfortunaltey I didn't quite have the time. BUT Summer isn't over.. I still have a chance! Camping in the woods is one of the most relaxing things for body and soul – sitting by a gorgeous lake in the afternoon, taking in the fresh air that surrounds you, free your mind, while the guys are setting up a tent and make a bonfire. Most of the times I spend the night in an average tent, but how awesome would it be if I could spend the night in a gorgeous Boho tent! Draping a bunch of beautifully mismatched floral sheets over a clothesline and fill the inside with layers of crochet blankets and cozy pillows. A teepee would be even cooler, hmmm little too ambitious :P!? Here are a bunch of tent inspiration images that I love!

Anybody already go camping this Summer? Would love to hear your adventures!

Love,
Lucia

4 comments:

  1. incredible!!! Love them all! a big kiss
    Carolina García Ipser

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go camping lots during the summer time. Our last trip was to the Gulf Islands and it was so amazing, blue blue water and lots to explore. I can't wait to go back next year again. This years camp season is basically over now though, the rain is coming in hard - hello, Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been camping. I guess I could say I camped in my backyard once but I'm not sure if that counts.
    Would you like to follow each other gfc and bloglovin? Let me know.
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores