HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rapsodia

There are some brands I just lust with heart and soul. One of them is Rapsodia! I discovered this brand a few years ago in México, and I have been in love with it ever since. Rapsodia was born in 1999 in Buenos Aires, Argentina and spread throughout South America within a few years. I adore their free-spirited, adventurous and colorful femenine designs, inspired by different cultures. The fine handcraft is amazing. UNFORTUNATELY Rapsodia is only available in stores around South America. Each time I visit México, Rapsodia is one of my first places to go. Hopefully they will expand their business very soon with an online international store!

Today I'll share some gorgeous pieces from their lookbook of this summer. Isn't it divine?! You can view the full lookbook here.

Love,
Lucia

7 comments:

  1. fabulous ourfits. love the style.

    www.martasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola amigaaaaaaaaaaa!
    How are you dear Lucia? Hope fine :P
    I love RAPSODIA, is one of my favorite brands because the style is Boho and chic :P
    Great selection of pics!

    Big kiss from Mexico city!
    Muakkkkkkkkkks!
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fourth sweater - that's so so gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, wat een mooie collectie is dit! Heel jammer dat ze dit merk nergens anders dan in Zuid-Amerika verkopen... Ik vind de derde outfit echt heel erg mooi.

    ♥♥♥♥♥ Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a awesome collection.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dearrrrrrrrrrr! I send you kisses! :)
    hahah

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores